• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A.F.L Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

howardj

International Coach
A lot will depend on Merritt and Bradshaw's availability. Without them, you have the slight advantage imo. Should be close no matter what though :)
Black pulled up lame last night too.

Hopefully it was just cramp and not a hammy.

Praying this game gets slated for Saturday night.

Bit hard to get there on Friday nights.

howardj

International Coach
And it is!!!

I can exclusively reveal:

Friday:
Crows v Bombers

Saturday
Cats v Dogs

Saturday Night
Lions v Blues

Sunday
Saints v Pies

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Pretty ridiculous system where a fan could ever say that about their team giving it to the league leaders.
Yeah stupid system but I'm not gonna deny I enjoyed it when we were ran over. Today proved one thing, give us Warnock, Green and Garland back, Jack Watts in a few year and picks 1 & 2 and we'll be thereabouts in a few years.

People can say what they want about how ****ty our club is, but at least Stynes and Bailey have done this properly and used the system ala. Carlton.

Matt79

Hall of Fame Member
Yeah, was pretty upset. That said, Saints aren't travelling as well as the last timewe played, so I don't think it's the complete disaster it might appear. Plus we get an extra days rest cf what would have been the case if we played Geelong. I know we'll have to go to Adelaide if we lose and the crows win, but of all the non-Adelaide clubs, Collingwood probably fears AAMI the least.

Also to say we screwed ourselves is to deny that the dogs were pretty damn good. In the last couple of weeks they've beaten us and Geelong - in with a massive shout for the flag. Some very small part of my brain was pleased Johnson actually made a crucial kick near the siren to get his team over the line.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
If Collingwood lose and Adelaide win, the Collingwood vs. Adelaide game will be played in Melbourne Matt.

cameeel

International Captain
Code:
[B][U][I]CW Tipping Round 22[/I][/U][/B]

James90 - 125
Pasag - 124
Cameeel - 123
Simon - 123
Howardj - 121
Jono - 121
Sir B.I - 120
Alternative - 117
BoyBrumby - 117
SuperKD - 116
Voltman - 116
Ausage - 115
Clapo - 114
Sam_Vimes - 113
NewZT - 108
Vic_Orthodox - 107
DCYE - 106
Josh - 104
MikeW - 99
Heath DS - 99
Hoggy - 89

Last edited:

cameeel

International Captain
Winner: CW Tipping 2009

James90

1st Runner Up:​

Pasag​

2nd Runner Up:​

Cameeel​

Last edited:

cameeel

International Captain
Code:
[B][U]CW Tipping History 2006-2009
[/U][/B]

2006 Winner: Alternative
2006 Second: Cameeel
2006 Third: Benchmark

2007 Winner: Pasag
2007 Second: Hoggy
2007 Third: BoyBrumby

2008 Winner: BoyBrumby
2008 Second: Dontcloseyoureyes
2008 Third: Cameeel

2009 Winner: James90
2009 Second: Pasag
2009 Third: Cameeel

mikeW

International Vice-Captain
MRP is so laughable it isn't funny...

How do Ryder and Lonergan get a week? and Rance get off? inconsistant as all ****. Bateman getting only the one weak for his coathanger was clearly the more dangerous of the 2 and he only gets 1 week as well?

I know some will say 6 is fair enough but i still don't think it was THAT bad.

Brown and Hodge very very very lucky too.

Status
Not open for further replies.