• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A.F.L Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

pasag

RTDAS
Have to re-evaluate now, can't win with you tipping 7/8 the same as me.

Not much longer for cameeel to get his tips in.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Its official, Coughlan and Nathan Brown are playing their last game for Richmond atm.

Both could have been so much better. ****in injuries :(

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
After this (predictable) shelacking, we have secured ourself pick #3 (unless by some miracle Melbourne beat St Kilda, in which we'd have pick #2.

Can't wait.

cameeel

International Captain
Have to re-evaluate now, can't win with you tipping 7/8 the same as me.

Not much longer for cameeel to get his tips in.
&*$#

That's the third time this season I've filled in the excel spreadsheet without actually posting my ^#&$ing tips on the forum. &#$@

pasag

RTDAS
Richmond finishing the season like they started it. Amazing form to piss away such brilliant pre-season momentum. Never seen anything like it.

cameeel

International Captain
Goddamn not posting my tips means I have to pick some upsets to make up the 1 point gap on James90. :dry: :@

West Coast vs Richmond
Geelong vs Fremantle
Hawthorn vs Essendon
Carlton vs Adelaide
Sydney vs Brisbane
Port Adelaide vs North Melbourne
Melbourne vs St Kilda
Collingwood vs Bulldogs

Matt79

Hall of Fame Member
^^ Wonder whether they'd do a deal with Richmond whereby they'll pay part of his package or back end it, on the understanding he'd go there next year in exchange for one of their high picks. If such a deal is even legal under AFL regs.

Last edited:

pasag

RTDAS
Going all out to win this.

West Coast vs Richmond
Geelong vs Fremantle
Hawthorn vs Essendon
Carlton vs Adelaide
Sydney vs Brisbane
Melbourne vs St Kilda
Collingwood vs Bulldogs
Changing this to Hawthorn.

West Coast vs Richmond
Geelong vs Fremantle
Hawthorn vs Essendon
Carlton vs Adelaide
Sydney vs Brisbane
Melbourne vs St Kilda
Collingwood vs Bulldogs

howardj

International Coach
Bet Hardwick wishes he had a 96 hour cooling off period with his contract.

The list cull will be so savage, they'll have tumbleweeds blowing through the rooms.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.