• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2009-2010

Ikki

Hall of Fame Member
Also, to the all the media I read saying that City don't care about their fans anymore:

Hanging Out With The City Squad - True Mancunian

The kid there was hit by a brick and knocked out by some deadbeat ****head Celtic fan at the pre-season friendly 3 weeks ago. That's how you look after your fans.
Very nice gesture. And **** hooligans; they're taking things way, way out of hand lately. Who the **** throws a brick at a kid or taunts someone whose dad just passed away.

Last edited:

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Heard they whipped out the "Millwall, Millwall, you're all really dreadful, and your girlfriends are unfulfilled and alienated..." chant.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Jack Collison's dad died on Sunday whilst going to the ground to see him play, if you didn't know.

Cue Millwall fans taunting him about it last night, as well as having chants taunting Davenport.

**** Millwall.
This is absolutely appalling, it is so incredibly vulgar I am nearly lost for words, it's just a game ffs, and if you can't take it as such then you must be incredibly stupid.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Someone got cut in half by an unruly fan with a kitchen knife?

Wouldn't surprise me in merry old England.
Phelgmy old Wales, tbf.

yeah, they are filth, should just be banned from attending matches full-stop now, enough is enough
Aye, Millwall fans are faarking cants, as I'm sure their east London rivals constantly remind them. Almost invariably smashed up a pub in Cambridge back in the days when the U's were in the same division.

Have had no probs with Hammers fans tho, it must be said but I'm probably biased cos a couple of mates are Irons.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Phelgmy old Wales, tbf.

Aye, Millwall fans are faarking cants, as I'm sure their east London rivals constantly remind them. Almost invariably smashed up a pub in Cambridge back in the days when the U's were in the same division.

Have had no probs with Hammers fans tho, it must be said but I'm probably biased cos a couple of mates are Irons.
They played here on a Friday night 3 years back, smashed the boozer up good style, I've probably talked about it before so will leave it at that, not pleasant chaps though

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Never a pen, in fact I don't think Bolloc even touched him. Matters not a jot tho, tie was over after the first leg.

Nice to see a proper tubby keeper too. Not enough lardos in football now.

Jarquis

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Having a discussion with somebody that's trying to convince me that in general Arsenal are worse at diving than Ronaldo was whilst he was at United. On the basis Ronaldo only dived when United were already a goal ahead where as generally Arsenal win penalties from dives that result in them going 1-0 ahead hence having a detrimental effect on their oppositions morale.

I told him to stop smoking so much.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Why can't they have the newcastle match on Sky. Another potential geordie humiliation would be cheering for everyone in these poor few days for football:)