• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2009-2010

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Single out players that deserved it; namely Gerrard or Lucas. But your criticism was spurious. Anyway, enough of that. The Guardian is doing it's best work: "Benitez blames defeat on Senior players". No he didn't, you twits.
Well, it appears that anyone else who cast their views on the subject agreed with me, and you were the only one defending Johnson, take that for what you will, but I'll single out who I like.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Get ****ed ****.

Is that where they play their home games? Heh, adds fuel to my "you all live in a concrete jungle" line that I like to use in work when they dare say I hail from the dark side.

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
"Decent Non-league" is an oxymoron surely, he said with smugness exuding from every pore.

Anywhoo, Upton Park station has apparently been closed, wonder why8-)
You only won the Playoffs because i spent the entire Second Leg game saying 'Where's Carlisle? I'd bring on Carlisle' :ph34r:

grecian

You only won the Playoffs because i spent the entire Second Leg game saying 'Where's Carlisle? I'd bring on Carlisle' :ph34r:
Wayne Carlisle is on the bench for some tin-pot team in a division below us now.

West Ham v Millwall living down to expectations....

fredfertang

GIMH - not that I'm a pessimist or anything but looking forward to next season is it easy to get to Prenton Park from "darn sarf"?

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Are you dropping down two divisions? :(

It is easy to get here though, M6, M56, M53, or the A41 runs right up here as well

Jungle Jumbo

International Vice-Captain
Are you dropping down two divisions? :(

It is easy to get here though, M6, M56, M53, or the A41 runs right up here as well
I had no idea the A41 was so long until I was in Birmingham for the Test the other week and saw a roadsign for it. Strange considering it practically goes past my house...

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Think it goes all the way to London, it's a five minute walk from my house as well

Last edited:

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Tragically I just looked it up on wiki and I'm right, but apparently parts of it have been renumbered because of becoming less major roads or something, fascinating