• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Fifth Test at The Oval

Naumaan

First Class Debutant
Not really, they should pick up a few first thing tomorrow and finish it off by lunch tomorrow.
well if they don't pick 1 today, i guess it will be a close game tomorrow
onething i have learned, Aus do fight till the last wicket
i thought they will be all out today but they are giving eng fight, atleast score card suggests that :D, not watching

Demolition Man

State Vice-Captain
well if they don't pick 1 today, i guess it will be a close game tomorrow
onething i have learned, Aus do fight till the last wicket
i thought they will be all out today but they are giving eng fight, atleast score card suggests that :D, not watching
I think Flintoff will be injected with something special and come out all guns blazing tomorrow ala lords.
Even if australia needed 100 and had 3 wickets left I still reckon England would snag it somehow.

This is all assuming those reports that flintoff is not allowed any more injections as they will cause him permannent damage are not true.

King Pietersen

International Captain
Thank god for that. Awful, awful cricket shot from Haddin. Looked terrible in that innings, constantly hitting the ball in the air, and should have been out earlier. Just need Hussey out now.

Naumaan

First Class Debutant
I think Flintoff will be injected with something special and come out all guns blazing tomorrow ala lords.
Even if australia needed 100 and had 3 wickets left I still reckon England would snag it somehow.

This is all assuming those reports that flintoff is not allowed any more injections as they will cause him permannent damage are not true.
for me swann is the man, if eng are to win, he will have to pick 5 wickets
& if Aus to win, oh wickets falls

Demolition Man

State Vice-Captain
219 to go, when it gets below 150 England will start panicing big time.
Haddin out swinging, ahh welll that was coming, has been dropped 2 or 3 times.