• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Fifth Test at The Oval

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Haha, Prior finally gets a stumping after taking off the bails after every ****ing ball in the series. 75428451834517845th time lucky.
That's why you do it :p.

There's been some seriously crap dismissals from Australia today. Suggests to me they actually could have done this.

Uppercut

Haha, know so many 'keepers who would agree with that. Pet hate of mine.

Having a laugh.
Eternal pessimist :p.

Well if you're 250/5 and four of those dismissals have been the result of horribly, unspeakably bad cricket, you have to ask yourself where you'd be if you'd kept your head.

kingkallis

International Coach
I'm not sure if that's Hussey's fault - he was easily in, maybe Ponting a bit slow to react or hesistant?

EDIT: Yes, Ponting looks at Flintoff after Hussey calls for the run - if he goes straight on the call, he's probably in.
What was the need to go for such risky single in the 1st place? Damn!

Well done England!

Top_Cat

Eternal pessimist :p.

Well if you're 250/5 and four of those dismissals have been the result of horribly, unspeakably bad cricket, you have to ask yourself where you'd be if you'd kept your head.
That's the pressure of facing a big total to win, though. It's no coincidence that the wickets in often happen when the batters get through the initial tough period, play solidly and start to think "Hmm..., we're in with a chance here."

I only count 3 really bad dismissals too; Watto was always in trouble playing the he was and Clarke was just bloody unlucky.

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
Here's a tip for the kiddies: Collingwood fields at slip with his legs to far spread, which makes catching outside of his body difficult, as he can't move outside the legs.