• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Fifth Test at The Oval

vicky

School Boy/Girl Captain
thought there was just enough evidence to show that it was out...

for a while there it looked like bell's footwork was going to let England down :P

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Not seeing the doubt, tbh. Clarke was short, from what I saw. Millimetres in it, but I thought clearly out.

Unfortunately.

Burgey

Worst thing now is Bounced-Catch will be leading run scorer (barring a big double from North of course).

Deadset horrible luck this series at so many crucial times. WD to England though they've taken their chances well.

Top_Cat

Ponting ball-watching and I think a run was there but agree with Brumby, taking a short single just simply unnecessary. Clarke extremely unlucky.

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Ponting ball-watching and I think a run was there but agree with Brumby, taking a short single just simply unnecessary. Clarke extremely unlucky.
He was ball watching because he knew it was going straight to the fielder. Was just a stupid stupid call from the Huss imo.