• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Fifth Test at The Oval

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I hope this Test ends tonight so I can study for an exam on Tuesday.
Would like to see Ponting make a real fight of it tbh. Can't see it happening though.

Then again, driving to the upper Hunter Valley tomorrow for an accient site view and some golf, so don't want to sit up too late either.

inbox24

International Debutant
Hopefully there will be a few Citi moments of success for Australia today. Maybe even some DLF maximums.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
New bowler Anderson on and straight away a nice juicy ball outside off and Hussey smashes it for 4. I know you are all watching but this is the point I was making before.

Anderson, Flintoff and Harmison need to be targeted.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
23 maidens? What you talking about mate?
It's the record for the most number of consecutive dot balls sent down in a test or so Bumble has informed us. Think Benedict the Sky scorer was getting excited because Swann had bowled 28 balls without a run scored off them.

Hugh Tayfield the bowler who holds the record.

Craig

World Traveller
Study it in the lunch break or before play tomorrow. Actually do you really need to study if it's open book?
Well more re-reading of notes to make life easier on Tuesday so I will know where everything is and what I need to know. TBH I'm mutli-tasking ATM, reading, posting, and watching the Test.

Top_Cat

Loving Huss's intent right now.

Don't wanna put the pressure on but nothing short of double tons each will do from these guys.

Top_Cat

Has to be said, aside from the odd ball, the pitch is playing relatively truly right now, particularly outside off-stump. Certainly not a minefield. Yet. These guys are both fighting hard, though, so maybe they're making it look better than it is.

kingkallis

International Coach
It's the record for the most number of consecutive dot balls sent down in a test or so Bumble has informed us. Think Benedict the Sky scorer was getting excited because Swann had bowled 28 balls without a run scored off them.

Hugh Tayfield the bowler who holds the record.
All hail the South African lefty then!