• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Fifth Test at The Oval

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Wish there was some way to send emails or whatever to the team on tour ala. hero messages at the Olympics.

Oh Lord would it not be pretty.
Neilsen's blog on the CA site seems your best bet mate.

Do what I did in 05. Find out when they're flying into Sydney, go to the airport and abuse the **** out of them.

Tbf I don't think today has been overly poor batting. More good bowling from Lady Boy.

Someone check the ball for his lip gloss!

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Broad is the new Flintoff.

200+ runs @ 30 and 17 wickets @ 27. ****ing awesome.
Man of the series IMO :ph34r:

Neilsen's blog on the CA site seems your best bet mate.

Do what I did in 05. Find out when they're flying into Sydney, go to the airport and abuse the **** out of them.

Tbf I don't think today has been overly poor batting. More good bowling from Lady Boy.

Someone check the ball for his lip gloss!
Nearly fell off my chair reading you saying that. I get home about 9 tonight, cannot wait for highlights. Can see The Oval from where I am at the minute, tres frustrating.

Athlai

Not Terrible
If Broad keeps bowling and Australia are all out, the entire Aussie team will have fallen during his spell. Thats awesome.