• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Fifth Test at The Oval

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Awesome delivery, can't believe this. Broad will never bowl better in his life. Remarkable spell of bowling.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Referral system - where art thou?

But doesn't matter - both Swann and Broad are bowling well. I haven't watched the series, but has Broad been bowling this well and has just been unlucky? If so, England have a massive talent here. This is the first day I'm watching it live on TV.

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Can't leave these guys alone for a minute can we!?

Just got in to find this!? And to make matters worse Broad's the destroyer! Good on him I guess, he must be bowling well. I'll try to watch a bit now to see what's happening.

Don't want to seem like a conspiracy theorist but is there anything in the fact Broad has burst out of the blocks here immediately following a week where a South African female runner was suspected of being a man? Just asking.

We've certainly managed to conjure up a catastrophe though. Well done boys.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Haha, have turned the TV off after the North decision. That was really bad. Screamed "he hit it" as they appealed so loud that the guy downstairs goes "we bloody know!".

Not as bad as the rest of our batting, however.

pasag

RTDAS

Broad has five and has won England the Ashes. I Must be having a nightmare
Yeah, had a strong feeling this would happen and said it many times. When the pressure was on, we threw it away. Top bowling, getting the worst of conditions whatever, this is not acceptable. Dead set disgrace.