• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Fifth Test at The Oval

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Matt Prior has been batting well at SIX in this series hasn't he z?

Sorry Pizzorno. But you told everyone about me feeling you up because I thought you were Jimmeh, you promised it would forever remain a secret

Pizzorno

State Vice-Captain
:(

It's pretty embarassing to think that Arsenal scored more at Goodison than Ravi and Bell managed to score collecitvely at Headingley though.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
:laugh:

Sometimes footy commentators say "they ran up a cricket score." In this case, they did even better!

Pizzorno

State Vice-Captain
Lmao. If I hear any of the sky commentators referencing our result on Thursday I am cancelling my subscription!

On another not, Thursday has the potential to be an absolutely rotten day for me. It's results day, Everton are playing in the Mickey Mouse Uefa Europy Championo Wannabe Leaguio thingy and the crims could very well have the Ashes wrappd up by 7pm.

But on the other hand, regardless of what happens it's party hardy in Liverpool on the night so wooo.

Pizzorno

State Vice-Captain
Yep, A levels. Dreading it tbh. I think i've done well enough to get on to my course at Leeds Uni but the pessimism is understandably high when within a week my two teams have been on the end of absolute mullerings.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Leeds eh? Always good to see students going abroad to study.

What you hoping to study@?

zaremba

Cricketer Of The Year
Yep, A levels. Dreading it tbh. I think i've done well enough to get on to my course at Leeds Uni but the pessimism is understandably high when within a week my two teams have been on the end of absolute mullerings.
best new poster since me, and this sort of thing is why

Pizzorno

State Vice-Captain
Surprisingly enough, Sports Journalism. There's not very many uni's that offer the course and Leeds was the best option. Sod going to Brighton!

zaremba

Cricketer Of The Year
Surprisingly enough, Sports Journalism. There's not very many uni's that offer the course and Leeds was the best option. Sod going to Brighton!
Pchah. Not sure what you think's wrong with Brighton. Scatch that previous flattering post, there's simply no best new poster since me

Pizzorno

State Vice-Captain
Well the major gripe I have with Brighton is that they have this strange glowing yellowish orange thing in the sky. Plus, it's full of southerners.

GIMH, I can't believe you want England to lose. :ph34r:

Pizzorno

State Vice-Captain
Well there's no danger of that because I won't be going. :happy:

Btw, I always pictured you as a midlander for some reason.