• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official Third Test at Edgbaston

Craig

World Traveller
Quite like Warne, if only for the back-seat captaining he does. Still rankles he never got the gig, clearly.

Tippexing his teeth an error tho, IMHO.

FFS Strauss. Soft dismissal.
I can see Warne being a newer version of Neil Harvey.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
:laugh: at another n/o

Johnson got quite the ovation as well

edit, correct decision this time, nice ball though

Pizzorno

State Vice-Captain
I've got a feeling Rudi's gonna give an absolute shocker in a minute. An appeal that is completely not out to even things up. It's only fair though.

Pizzorno

State Vice-Captain
I swear everytime i've seen Johnson have a word with the batsman in this series he's been hit for 4 straight afterwards.

Pigeon

Banned
One good delivery from Johnson after 200 balls, and the commentators are happy creaming in their pants.

Great shot from Bell..

oitoitoi

State Vice-Captain
I've got a feeling Rudi's gonna give an absolute shocker in a minute. An appeal that is completely not out to even things up. It's only fair though.
In the mysterious world of umpiring the shockers rarely balance out.

Lol at Bell running out of the way after being hit on the pads, the first one was hilarious. If Bell does get a ton here will anyone hold it in any kind of high regard?

Pigeon

Banned

Lol at Bell running out of the way after being hit on the pads, the first one was hilarious. If Bell does get a ton here will anyone hold it in any kind of high regard?
There was one decision that went his way. There have been plenty of such 100s.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire

Yes

Lovely shot from Colly

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Johnson looking himself for the first time on tour.

Honestly, Bell scoring runs is infuriating deluxe.