• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official Third Test at Edgbaston

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
I'm including the underage rep games this week that have included twelve players on the park, playing in torrential rain until I demanded that play was stopped, and a neck height beamer being swatted at midoff and the dismissal being upheld.
Holding Rudi to a pretty high standard then?

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Right all, that'll do me. Good evening to you all.

Quite right to go off, it's obvious that Rudi can't see atm.

A lot better from Johnson at least, from a control POV. We're still a decnt shot here if they stay disciplined. Strauss looking good though.

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
England ahead but the game is still alive. First hour tomorrow is huge.

Hoping for a nice overcast, humid morning turning into blazing sun by the middle of the afternoon session.

Neil Pickup

Holding Rudi to a pretty high standard then?
TBH I am still bitter about the no-ball as my County side have never beaten another County in several years of existence at this level, and getting your number three sawn off like that generally removes all sense of balance. Not sure I'd be too delighted to see Mr K turn up next week, mind.

Neil Pickup

England ahead but the game is still alive. First hour tomorrow is huge.

Hoping for a nice overcast, humid morning turning into blazing sun by the middle of the afternoon session.
I think we'll be spending much of tomorrow watching highlights. Forecast.

The only bright spot in that is that it's drier than Oxford.

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Wow the whinin' is sure turning up a notch. You'd think England hadn't had 3-4 somewhat adjacent lbws turned down in this match already.

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Forecast is we won't have play until tomorrow afternoon and with the apocalypse apparently coming on Monday, call this one a draw.

oitoitoi

State Vice-Captain
Wow just saw the bell decision, a real shocker, yet another one goes England's way, and Johnson's nightmare continues.

Ikki

Hall of Fame Member
Given a couple of Aussies a life earlier this morning too, though nothing as terrible as that obviously. I don't think it's because he's biased, he's just not a very good umpire.
Can only recall the plumb call on Clarke, and then he rectified that with an equally bad decision.