• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official Third Test at Edgbaston

King Pietersen

International Captain
Nothing unlucky about it. It is a long standing technical problem
Unlucky was my first reaction to the dismissal given the inside edge, but having watched the replays I totally agree. Ravi really needs to tighten up his technique.

Who'd be next in line if he is dropped? Carberry in good nick atm!

I'm really hoping Bell gets a score. Big fan of his, love watching him bat, just wish he showed more bottle and an ability to battle through tough periods of play.

tooextracool

International Coach
You could have promoted Colly. You don’t need two walking wickets following each other. England wouldn’t mind a typical shallow 40 odd from Bell, as in the context of the game that’s a decent contribution.
Would prefer a wasteful 50-70 that Bell tends to get when hes in the best of form though.

Last edited:

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
Great bit of commentary from Maxwell on my way home. 'Siddle comes in, it hits the pitch, and bounces' Cheers Jim, so it wasn't a full toss.

oitoitoi

State Vice-Captain
bell to ton up here, or a fifty at least, almost his sort of situation (easy pitch, no massive pressure, mediocre bowling).

pup11

International Coach
Seriously, I think Mitch Johnson has to be bowling here, there is no point of playing him and then trying to hide him around.