• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official Third Test at Edgbaston

tooextracool

International Coach
With the exception of Anderson, none of the England bowlers have been able to land 2 balls in an over on the same spot. Actually most of them are struggling to even make the batters bother to play.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Poor form from Haydos, having a snide comment at one of our legends. Bet Boycott didn't empty cricket grounds in his day.
Haha what? So if one of the knobs on Sky has a crack at Warne about something during his career he should spit the dummy and walk out?

Radio, far more so than TV, relies on a lot of that banter. So really, unless Hayden was deadly serious with Boycott and not having a light-hearted lend of him, he should man up.

In fact, even if he was deadly serious, he should man up and defend himself.

Burgey

This is one of those "We know every run counts and the guys are doing well, but shouldn't we realy be having a crack while the ball's zipping around?" kind of partnerships you get every now and then.

England bowling and fielding like they've got their feet up watching their openers go about it.

four_or_six

Cricketer Of The Year
Come on, HTFU... Boycs is full of it against anybody and Hayden's banter is hardly even comparable to "my mum could bowl better than that"...
Wasn't being overly serious tbh. Althought I really like Boycott. He's of his time.

I haven't heard much of Hayden yet but I thought he was quite interesting yesterday... and I thought his comments about him and Langer looking after Hughes because he was in the 'opening batsmen club' and slight distate for the thought of Watson opening rather than a 'real' opener were amusing.

Jarquis

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Seriously poor going letting Australia get 250 from the position they were in. Should've nailed them for <220.

Burgey

Wasn't being overly serious tbh. Althought I really like Boycott. He's of his time.

I haven't heard much of Hayden yet but I thought he was quite interesting yesterday... and I thought his comments about him and Langer looking after Hughes because he was in the 'opening batsmen club' and slight distate for the thought of Watson opening rather than a 'real' opener were amusing.
Yeah must say Hayden's OK on the radio so far.

four_or_six

Cricketer Of The Year
Haha what? So if one of the knobs on Sky has a crack at Warne about something during his career he should spit the dummy and walk out?

Radio, far more so than TV, relies on a lot of that banter. So really, unless Hayden was deadly serious with Boycott and not having a light-hearted lend of him, he should man up.

Like I said, wasn't being overly serious. Although Boycs is a legend.

I can't imagine Warne having a dummy spit on Sky. Though we are due one, it's a while since Athers walked off and refused to commentate with Botham any more!

Wiglad

Cricket Spectator
Boycott has always been a bit of an idiot, not to disrespect his legend and his talent, but lets face it the man is a bit of an arse.

Jewels

Cricket Spectator

Couldn't agree more. Boycott was boring as bat sh*t to watch.:laugh:

Boycott has always been a Prima Donna. sooky sooky nyah nyah8-)

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Now comes the litmus test. The Aussie bowlers really need to step up here. Accuracy is so very important and Johnson is the key one feels.