• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official Third Test at Edgbaston

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Here's some trivia for you. What do these eight men have in common?

Daren Powell
Pramodya Wickremasinghe
Mohammad Sami
Mashrafe Mortaza
Madan Lal
Ajit Agarkar
Shahadat Hossain
Stuart Broad
****e, IMO.

You probably mean 20 Tests with an average over 40.. but I'll stick with ****e.

Last edited:

B.Scott4England

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Don't know if I'm repeating stuff but did anyone see the Boycott/Hayden stand off yesterday.

Apparently Hayden said said Boycott's batting style "emptied cricket grounds" and Boycott promptly stormed out of the commentary box saying "don't need comments like that at my stage."

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Don't know if I'm repeating stuff but did anyone see the Boycott/Hayden stand off yesterday.

Apparently Hayden said said Boycott's batting style "emptied cricket grounds" and Boycott promptly stormed out of the commentary box saying "don't need comments like that at my stage."
Didn't hear it. Sounds pretty funny though.

Ikki

Hall of Fame Member

Haydos PWNS Boycs.

pup11

International Coach

:laugh:

four_or_six

Cricketer Of The Year

Poor form from Haydos, having a snide comment at one of our legends. Bet Boycott didn't empty cricket grounds in his day.

Neil Pickup

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Poor form from Haydos, having a snide comment at one of our legends. Bet Boycott didn't empty cricket grounds in his day.
Come on, HTFU... Boycs is full of it against anybody and Hayden's banter is hardly even comparable to "my mum could bowl better than that"...