• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official Third Test at Edgbaston

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Don't think Fred would be too disappointed to see Watson reaching for a wide one like that.

Nice to see a proper batting technique after Hughes tho, it must be said. Worst player to watch.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Nah, never said that, just that I'm not especially looking forwards to several of you screaming what a wonderful shot it is every time he plays one. So I'm looking forwards to your reactions when he's out.
Don't think a "GAGFC" has ever been more fitting ITBT.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Was ****ing close, enough doubt there IMO. Close to outside the line, hint of bat in it, fair decision though technically probably out.

How's Warney though? "Knocking them all out of the ground!". Would've clipped off stump.
Yeah, agree pretty much

What time is it there btw? Dedication from you lot

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Even with the benefit of the replay, it would be hard to call something that might take half of off stump stone dead.
I was probably OTT, but it was coming back in. Hawkeye has it taking pretty much all of off.

Only decision for me was if it was bat first.

Looked a tired over from Fred there. Get him off, needs to be used sparingly.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Yeah, one of them that you can't really call an 'error' as such
Yeah, I personally think those should be out at Test level, particularly if we're going to persist with the sort of pitches we generally get at the moment (which is one of many reasons I'm so in favour of using technology) but you can't blame the umpire for not giving it. I wouldn't have given it live either.