• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A.F.L Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)

TREEEEEEEEEEEEENT COTCHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN!

SUPERSTAR!

Bloody happy Jack Riewoldt came of age. What a match for him.

Cuz... well not much more needs to be said about that great man.

Jeez Mike, that must hurt your finals chances hey? :D

Last edited:

howardj

International Coach
Cotchin, Reiwoldt and Cousins - outstanding.

Once again I ask - why would Buckley take North over Richmond?

cameeel

International Captain
Code:
[B][U][I]CW Tipping '09 - Round 17[/I][/U][/B]

Cameeel - 99
Pasag - 99
Simon - 97
James90 - 97
Jono - 95
SuperKD - 94 
BoyBrumby - 94
Howardj - 93
Sir B.I - 93 
Sam_Vimes - 93
Alternative - 93
Clapo - 93
Voltman - 92 
Ausage - 89
NewZT - 85
DCYE - 84
Heath DS - 84
MikeW - 83
Josh - 81
Vic_Orthodox - 81
Hoggy - 74
. A big drop for Sam_Vimes

. Pasag moves into equal first spot on the ladder, level with Cameeel on 'bonus points'

. High score for the round was 7/8, tipped by Jono, Pasag, and SuperKingDav

cameeel

International Captain
And, for reference's sake, the tally of bonus points;

Code:
6 - Cameeel, Pasag, SuperKingDav

5 - Simon, Sir Bloody Idiot

4 - Howardj, James90, SirBloodyIdiot

3 - DCYE, Josh, Jono, Sam_Vimes

2 - Ausage, Alternative, BoyBrumby, Clapo, Hoggy, MikeW, NewZealand Tailender, Vic_Orthodox, Voltman

1 - HeathDavisSpeed

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
High score for the round was 7/8, tipped by Jono, Pasag, and SuperKingDav
Means **** all now, but I was damn close to tipping Richmond (we almost always match up well against Essendon over the last 5 years, even on those rare occasions when we lose we trouble them) but I didn't have the balls. Yet I had the balls to put $50 on them at 3.60 :D

Dunno why I made that bet either, because the Tigers have burned me many times this year when they're rank underdogs, including when they played Essendon earlier in the year. We were up and then got belted in the 2nd half.

I guess I just thought there is no way Essendon are a $1.28 favourite over us, even though they have been playing quite well.

Last edited:

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
Was good to see Burton have a strong game today. Walker kicked seven in the SANFL too. If both of them can fit in with Tippett, Porplyzia and Knights next season, that's going to be pretty tough to match up on, especially given that Knights and Burton can easily play up the ground.

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
Sounds like Adam Simpson is about to announce his retirement, playing his last game on Friday night against Carlton. Absolute champ, though he would go round another year but he doesn't want to break Arch's record for most games. Last guy to have played in both our 90's prems.

It's not likely, but it would be great if we could send him off with a win.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
I remember on radio him saying he wants to go around for one more year.

One of the more underrated players going round. Was extremely consistent for the Roos.

Will make a good coach I reckon.

Status
Not open for further replies.