• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Second Test at Lords

Hoggy31

International Captain
Starting to like this again, they all look pretty ordinary bar Fred.

Johnson still in and getting his eye in :)

LongHopCassidy

International Captain
It's pretty good, but Johnson, Lee, Anderson and Steyn have all bowled better spells in the past couple of years. Fantastic bowling though.
Maybe it's just the stakes, I guess, but 92 mph away swingers with surgical accuracy has made me more uneasy than anything in the past year.

You can't help but think Fred's enjoying himself.

irfan

State Captain
You know Australia have next to no chance but still you feel compelled to watch.

Freddie's been outstanding

Pizzorno

State Vice-Captain
I still think we'll bottle this tbh. If Johnson gets his eye in and survives Flintoff then I can only see it going Australia's way.

simmy

International Regular
Keep hurting Johnson....

It might make him angry thus smack a ball at Broad... and he breaks his finger.

King Pietersen

International Captain
Johnson looks about as good as Suresh Raina against the short ball..... Nice to see Broads on to bowl 6 overs of unthreatening back of a length rubbish as well =]