• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Second Test at Lords

wfdu_ben91

International 12th Man
:laugh: you serious? Obviously I should stick by any ignorant bogan who pops up here being a tool because: the Ashes are on.

And on the footy, yeah we lost last night, but if we're so **** why are we so far above you on the ladder.
Captain Charisma strikes with a classical insult. :laugh:

Nevertheless, no matter how someone posts, you don't take cracks at your fellow countrymen. You don't see any of the poms doing this and you give a far worse appeal to the country then any dickhead could, so well done on tarnishing the great reputation of Australia.

Your so **** because you've won 1 premiership in the last 50 years.

chalky

International Debutant
Just a quick read of posts and interesting to see England supporters calling us whingers... Just wondering if you guys thought the Hughes dismisal was out?
Thought it was out (check C4 piece on camera fore shortening etc) but going by the precedent set yesterday with the Bopara should have been refered and given not out.

Redbacks

International Captain
All of us have clearly said he wasn't out. We just don't like how we're being labelled cheats when it wasn't our fault.
Oh well the good thing is that nobody had labelled Australia cheats in the last 10 years when bad decisions have gone our way :laugh: We can learn many lessons from our opponenets

Jamee999

Hall of Fame Member

Nevertheless, no matter how someone posts, you don't take cracks at your fellow countrymen. You don't see any of the poms doing this and you give a far worse appeal to the country then any dickhead could, so well done on tarnishing the great reputation of Australia.

Cut out the abuse.

Demolition Man

State Vice-Captain
Back on topic, England bowling very well here. Ponting and Huss working very hard to survive. Love Ricky in this kind of situation so much.
He rarely fails to score a ton in these situations, generally only dodgy descions can stop him when he is like this, the failure in the first innings, the dropped catch, the english 12th man time-wasting circus at cardiff all driving him.

zaremba

Cricketer Of The Year
Just a quick read of posts and interesting to see England supporters calling us whingers... Just wondering if you guys thought the Hughes dismisal was out?
I'd say not out because the replays were inconclusive.

I'd also say whingers because of the bitter response from some of the Australians here to a little bit of adversity.

Bad luck happens in cricket, and it doesn't mean that the "****ing Poms are cheats" as someone has suggested.

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
Definitely some movement now, which would reinforce my opinion that Anderson should be bowling with Onions(and he did have Hughes dropped in his last over)...by the time he gets back on the swing might have stopped...Broad can bowl half way up anytime

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Nevertheless, no matter how someone posts, you don't take cracks at your fellow countrymen.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, most nonsensical POV ever posted on CW - and no, you're not absolutely the first to post it.

On CW, idiotic posting will be called by good-quality posters - regardless of nationality. Fortunately, Matt of '79 is an infinitely better poster than you'll ever be, and his fellow good-quality posters on CW judge him on that, not whether he's Australian or from anywhere else.

Last edited:

zaremba

Cricketer Of The Year

Dire.

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I really doubt a message board is something people use as a representation of other countries.

pasag

RTDAS
I'd say not out because the replays were inconclusive.

I'd also say whingers because of the bitter response from some of the Australians here to a little bit of adversity.

Bad luck happens in cricket, and it doesn't mean that the "****ing Poms are cheats" as someone has suggested.
Haha, **** off, it clearly wasn't serious.

99*

International Debutant

Your so **** because you've won 1 premiershipin the last 50 years.
?

.matt

School Boy/Girl Captain
I've obviously not called anyone a whinger, but no, I didn't think it carried. However, I recognise that I have merely a far-off camera view; the Umpires actually had a better view.

So the only view I have might lead me to an incorrect assessment.
Ok. Don't see the point in calling us whingers if it was not out - we have every right to complain when it's 0-0 and we are in such a bad situation. I think the reason everyone called you guys cheats (if that's true - didn't read far enough back tbh.) is because of the fact that the England players didn't say they weren't unsure unlike we did when Hauritz claimed the catch.

BTW the whingers bit isn't at you obviously if you didn't call anyone a whinger.