• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Second Test at Lords

JBH001

International Regular
Great session from both sides! Although, I think England had a slight edge at the end. Its bedtime again for me, so happy posting and hope the good cricket continues.

Laters.

Matt79

Hall of Fame Member
Wot, and ur best weapon is that retiree Flintoff. Or Onion head. Or Pietersen (South African/Australian, only reason he plays 4 england is coz he coudnt make the other 2 sides) even Monty isn't English.
Can you f*** off mate? You're embarrassing the proper Aussie fans.

Craig

World Traveller
Wot, and ur best weapon is that retiree Flintoff. Or Onion head. Or Pietersen (South African/Australian, only reason he plays 4 england is coz he coudnt make the other 2 sides) even Monty isn't English.
Panesar was born in England. You know that right?

Pizzorno

State Vice-Captain
When you last branded him ginger, smackorthdox said to you that it's blonde when he grows it out. And he is after all involved with the Victorian set-up, same as Siddle.

Someone has to do this every time a new regular starts posting, but vic_orthdox is Jack McNamara, a former Australia under-19 player.
Ah I understand now. He's still ginger though.

Her majesty is here. Hope the Aussies get a good look at their queen. :happy:

91Jmay

International Coach
:laugh:

What a joker you are.

Panesar was born in Luton
Pietersen's mum is english, Dad is Saffer.

You have the grammer and spelling of a brain dead convict.

Oh wait.

You are