• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Second Test at Lords

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Radio commentary is full of ****. He looked surprised and disappointed but immediately walked.

Hawkeye said he was lbw, but Rudi gave him out caught and he was nowhere near that. He should ve out but as usual Rudi has nfi what's going on.

Australia ****ed btw.
cricinfo said he stared down the umpire after being given out FTR, and it's an Aussies doing the BBB today

edit - actually they didn't, just said he looked unhappy. Must have read the stare bit on here.

Pizzorno

State Vice-Captain
It really is a shame that Ricky Ponting is the best batsman of my life time because he is one of the most unlikeable characters in sport.

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
For what it's worth, Huss's footwork looking positive. Think he'll go alright today, tipping him for 50 at least.

four_or_six

Cricketer Of The Year
Right, I'm going to visit someone in the office downstairs for a couple of minutes, and when I get back it will be three down. :)

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Freddie tight as you like by the sounds of it. Wish I was watching, my favourite cricketer and the man he is soon to pass the torch to bowling to the crims

Last edited:

Jakester1288

International Regular
Ponting was out LBW, so I wouldn't worry about it too much anyway. Third umpires shoudl be allowed to over rule the on field umpires if a mistake is made. I am sure he would have known that Ponting didn't hit that, but all he could do was confirm that it carried to Strauss. Don't like that rule

Really, really need Hussey to step up here. It's his chance to cement his spot in the team.

Evilhoopler

U19 12th Man
Ponting was out LBW, so I wouldn't worry about it too much anyway. Third umpires shoudl be allowed to over rule the on field umpires if a mistake is made. I am sure he would have known that Ponting didn't hit that, but all he could do was confirm that it carried to Strauss. Don't like that rule

Really, really need Hussey to step up here. It's his chance to cement his spot in the team.
It is, and has been for too long.

zaremba

Cricketer Of The Year
Radio commentary is full of ****. He looked surprised and disappointed but immediately walked.
Ok then. Your word against Aggers' and I wouldn't dare disagree with either of you. Anyhow it's out if he hit it, and out if he didn't, so an utterly irrelevant error by Rudi Koertzen there.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Yes but Sri Lanka dont have Graham Onions up their sleeve.
No they had Murali and he went for 99 off 10 overs or something. Anyone who believes that you've done the job after you've got Australia a couple down for nothing is heading for a fall. England must believe their job has barely started here.