• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Second Test at Lords

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Ahh Ponting gets Rudied - it really is 2005. Looked a bad one, but have to see replay.

Yep. Screwed. WD Rudi. Man's been incompetent for 5 years. At least Doctrove's at the other end :rolleyes:

tooextracool

International Coach
Meh looks like it didnt hit the bat, but it looked lbw in real time.

and hawkeye confirms. It had to be out one way or the other IMO.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
You're right Burgey, it really must be 2005, Australia bowling a heap of crap then crying about umpiring decisions. HTFU :ph34r:

Craig

World Traveller
Well, I guess it was just me then. I thought the noise was too faint to definitively point to a glove. Turn of the shoe, a swipe...it could have been all those noises to me as it was very light.

Anyway, Punter to tonne up so no worries.
:ph34r:

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
We all know that even with this start Australia will make 60.
Wouldn't be so sure tbh

Hope we do get a bit of rain, have a mate coming to see the game on Sunday and would hate for there to be nothing to watch because or anitpodean friends can't bat :ph34r:

Nah, seirously, great start, hope we don't let them get away from us again.

Matt79

Hall of Fame Member
Ricky Ponting very slow to walk, according to the radio commentary.

Oh dear, Ricky. Oh dearie dearie me. Spirit of the game, anyone?
Radio commentary is full of ****. He looked surprised and disappointed but immediately walked.

Hawkeye said he was lbw, but Rudi gave him out caught and he was nowhere near that. He should ve out but as usual Rudi has nfi what's going on.

Australia ****ed btw.