• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* First Test at Swalec Stadium, Cardiff

King Pietersen

International Captain
Did Haddin actually take it on the full? I swear it bounced? If he did take it on the full then I agree, awful umpiring. If he didn't, then I can see how it could have been given not out, there was a double noise.

SirBloody Idiot

Cricketer Of The Year
Did Haddin actually take it on the full? I swear it bounced? If he did take it on the full then I agree, awful umpiring. If he didn't, then I can see how it could have been given not out, there was a double noise.
I'm only going by Haddin appealing for it, and he's the beacon of honesty when it comes to wicketkeeping as far as I'm concerned. :ph34r:

Amazing amount of whinging from the Aussies on here about the umpiring already.
Haha GAGF. :p

King Pietersen

International Captain
I'm only going by Haddin appealing for it, and he's the beacon of honesty when it comes to wicketkeeping as far as I'm concerned. :ph34r:
Haha. Looked to me that he just chased the ball to stop them going for a run and then appealed. May have to watch it back though.

More quality playing of the short ball. Has really been a masterclass in this Test so far......

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Hmm, Anderson swinging it here.

Pretty obvious what he had for Breakfast* isn't it?

*Capital "B" coz it's the most important meal of the day.

Jakester1288

International Regular

Hussey gone.

Need Ponting to really put his foot down and Clarke to get himself in. These two need to be together at lunch.