• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* First Test at Swalec Stadium, Cardiff

SirBloody Idiot

Cricketer Of The Year
Finally. Nice inswinger from Anderson, he's finally got the ball to swing, and Doctrove finally lifts his finger. Need to take 8 for 10 now please England =]

Ben, tbf there was doubt for most of the decisions, either pitching outside or a double noise. That was just plumb.
I swear you are the only guy around who thinks that Pietersen was anything but stone dead.

King Pietersen

International Captain
It was plumb, on replay, but I can see how it was given not out, as there was a definite noise. Not disputing the fact that it was out, as it was plumb, but the double noise must have caused the doubt.

Anderson looks a completely different bowler when it's swinging, looks far more dangerous.

SirBloody Idiot

Cricketer Of The Year
It was plumb, on replay, but I can see how it was given not out, as there was a definite noise. Not disputing the fact that it was out, as it was plumb, but the double noise must have caused the doubt.
Surely he's caught then (assuming Haddin took it on the full)? Either way, it was a **** decision that any umpire worth their salt would've given. Doctrove is no such umpire.

wfdu_ben91

International 12th Man
One of them pitched outside the line, one on first view looked like an inside edge (the Pietersen one) what was the 3rd one again?
The 3rd one was the one that was given out.

Pietersen was stone dead and if anything, was more plumb then Katich, which was actually given out. Judging by Doctrove's history in this match, I'm surprised he didn't think that Katich got an inside edge.