• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A.F.L Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redbacks

International Captain
Naitanui!

What an athlete :) Gerald Healy said on the couch last year that he was raw but could be a hit on the field and a potential cult star off it for the club that picked him up and he seems spot on. Can't wait to see how his all-round game develops into in 2-4 years time

Last edited:

mikeW

International Vice-Captain
If Natanui gets the rising star nom over Pears i'll spew!

Collingwood vs Essendon is huge. Top 4 birth on the line.

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Good win for Adelaide. Did they play well?

Should never have backed Hawthorn in last man standing. They've been ****e this year. Not sure how they're playing so badly with some of the players they have.

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
Jeez bad luck for Benny Warren, comes back from a broken cheekbone and breaks his ankle in the first quarter. Seems like we've lost a player every game this year, can help us always finishing with 21 men or less

Matt79

Hall of Fame Member
@HDS's question re Hawthorn playing so bad with such good players.

A lot of those players are playing sore or are short on fitness.

An injury free season, and even on top of that an uninterrupted preseason iscwhat generally separates a team from being in the general ruck to scrape into the 8 vs challenging for a flag. If Geelong or Saints had had a year injury-wise like Hawthorn they'd be struggling as well.

Last edited:

pasag

RTDAS
Haha, complete and utter shutdown of Richmond. Looks St Kilda kept them pointless for over an hour in the middle there. Incredible.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
**** off Richmond.

St Kilda's pressure was amazing, but ****ing hell. To not score in the 2nd or 3rd qtr makes my blood boil.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Incidentally, is it unprecedented for two teams to be playing each other with 100% records after 13 games of the season? Pretty remarkable.

Certainly nothing like it has ever happened in any English footy code I pay an interest in since I've been watching.

pasag

RTDAS
Incidentally, is it unprecedented for two teams to be playing each other with 100% records after 13 games of the season? Pretty remarkable.

Certainly nothing like it has ever happened in any English footy code I pay an interest in since I've been watching.
Yeah, it's been a record for at least a round or two already.

Status
Not open for further replies.