• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Battrick

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
I think the NT squad players work under old coding. We don't get live PFLs on the front page for example. You have to do to the player pages to get the correct PFLs. So I guess that makes sence then.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Brackenhurst wishes Coco Nuts all the best before it's loss to Haffy CC tomorrow. :)

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Brackenhurst wishes Coco Nuts all the best before it's loss to Haffy CC tomorrow. :)
:laugh:

You might be right, but unless things have changed he's still only 3 wickets away from disaster :happy: Thought I had a chance to add a decent fast-bowler to the mix before the game. Then realised the bidding ends tomorrow night not tonight.

Son Of Coco

All out for 87 against Haffy :laugh:...hmmm, ok then. Every time I play him and he has the same attack I score less against them. Hope the same happens in return.

Will need quite a few quick wickets I think.

I seem to have made an error and not opened with my best bowler...this could be regretable.

Last edited:

Son Of Coco

Haffy CC 79-9, runrate=3.59, reqrunrate=0.32 (87-10)

Have a good bowler against a tailender...must get him in the next 2 balls I think. Otherwise it'll be Duce, who's a good bat, against a mediocre bowler.

Didn't happen, could be game over.

Oooh, wait a minute. Edge through gully for 1 by Duce.

CMOOOOOOOOOOONNN! :laugh:

Edit: Just ****ing get him out already. He's number 11.

Last edited:

Son Of Coco

End of Over 25: Haffy CC 84-9

Could be it I think...Duce on strike. Poor bowler on.

Another single for christ's sake haha

25.3 . Chinnery to Rubins
Chinnery whistles one across Rubins, who chases it with eyes-shut abandon and the edge flies straight to Greene at third slip, who spills an absolute dolly. Goodness me.

:dry:

Last edited:

Son Of Coco

Another single Haffy CC 86-9...2 runs to win. Tailender on strike. Top spinner on. Do me a favour.

The tailender's survived 25 balls...****.

..and it's tied up.

Last edited:

Son Of Coco

YEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS, it's a tie :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

W Chinnery to Rubins
Shortish ball straightens alarmingly on Rubins, he's squared right around on the crease, gets a huge leading edge which flies up in the air, Duncan hurries forward from mid off and slides to take the catch low to the ground.

What a game, would have like the win, but a tie will do. Greene will undoubtedly spend his time locked in the greenkeeper's shed during tonight's post-match celebrations after spilling an absolute sitter that would have won the match. Wouldn't be suprised if he has his bikini line done with the garden shears just for good measure.

Think we should get the victory...we scored our 87 at a faster run rate :happy:

Last edited:

Son Of Coco

Ben Faulconbridge
RH Batsman and LFM Bowler
Plays For: Coco's Nuts
Nationality: England
Battrick Rating: 29,623 (+587)
Wages: £9,090 p/w

Stamina: strong Wicket Keeping: abysmal
Batting: strong Concentration: feeble
Bowling: quality Consistency: respectable
Fielding: feeble

Just picked up this guy too, he's probably not brilliant in most of the teams on here but he'll play a valuable role for the Nut's for the next few seasons I hope. We needed to beef up our bowling stocks a little, and he can bat a bit too which is nice, when he manages to concentrate. Hopefully, combined with the young all-rounder I'm training and the batsman/keeper who's coming along ok so far we'll actually get a little stronger for the next Haffy's clash. It's the only one of any real interest in the OD matches.

May have paid a bit much for him, I don't know, but he was an impulse buy after many rejections and missed bids.

Last edited:

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
How much was he?

Hamlin departs for Brackenhurst, as does my interest for the game. ;)

Son Of Coco

How much was he?

Hamlin departs for Brackenhurst, as does my interest for the game. ;)
3.8 million...I put a bid on him just before my last class and 45 minutes later looked and he was in the squad.

Projected balance at the next update is now 371 pounds :laugh: Few home games coming up though which should fix that. Probably could have waited a bit longer and got the budget higher, but anyway.

Last edited:

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Up for sale.

Liam Chotai - 20 yo, BT Rating=54,806
LH Batsman, RM Bowler. He is a steady player with woeful leadership skills and abysmal experience.
He currently has strong batting form, superb bowling form and sublime fitness.

Stamina: proficient Wicket Keeping: abysmal
Batting: mediocre Concentration: respectable
Bowling: exceptional Consistency: superb
Fielding: proficient

Will pop to sensational tomorrow or next week. Early bids appreciated. :)

Mahindinho

State Vice-Captain
Ben Faulconbridge
RH Batsman and LFM Bowler
Plays For: Coco's Nuts
Nationality: England
Battrick Rating: 29,623 (+587)
Wages: £9,090 p/w

Stamina: strong Wicket Keeping: abysmal
Batting: strong Concentration: feeble
Bowling: quality Consistency: respectable
Fielding: feeble
If he's going to be in your 1st XI for a while, I'd seriously consider giving him a fielding net. At that age, his secondaries should pop pretty quickly, and he needs them to!

andruid

Cricketer Of The Year
Code:
0.1 	W	Jeffries to Cooper
 	 	Stunning reflex catch centimetres off the ground.
2nd week in a row he's got out first ball :mad2: