• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Battrick

andruid

Cricketer Of The Year
Chips Cheese and Gravy CC won the toss and elected to field.
Pitch: Flat

End of Over 5: 27-0, runrate=5.40, reqrunrate=5.42 (270-4)
Ul-rehman 3-0-12-0
Cooper* 13 (14 balls)
Nel 14 (16 balls)

I suspect that myoppo has gone more out of his way to lose this game than I have. TIE on a road and they only get 270 :wacko:

Code:
9.1 	W	Maidens to Nel
 	 	That ball was swinging like the sixties, he's out!

End of Over 9: 42-3, runrate=4.67, reqrunrate=5.59 (270-4)
Ul-rehman	5-0-21-3
Nel*	21 (27 balls)
Steyn	0 (0 balls)
Last Wicket: Kubisa lbw b. Ul-rehman 0 (FOW: 42/3)
8.6 	W	Ul-rehman to Kubisa
 	 	He didn't get anything on that one, and is struck cleanly on the pad. The umpire has no hesitation in giving him out LBW.
8.5 	W	Ul-rehman to Brydon
 	 	That one reared up off a length, and Brydon top edges the pull straight down the throat of the man at square leg.
8.4 	.	Ul-rehman to Brydon
 	 	He played that with soft hands, no danger of Brydon throwing his wicket away on this occasion.
8.3 	W	Ul-rehman to Cooper
 	 	Someone give the chubby lady a nudge, Cooper is out, clubbing a tired drive to Windsor at mid off.
I WAS WRONG! BT STRIKES AGAIN :mad:

Last edited:

99*

International Debutant
Losing my cup game, but putting up a good fight which is good to see. Had them at 12/2 to start with, sadly not good enough though, they ended up at 306/5.

Also so, so pleased at my 18y/o fast bowler getting a hatrick against the 4th ranked side in NZ.

tait express123

School Boy/Girl Captain
I won my first game which was an odi i won buy 8 wickets then in my first cup match i lost but 7 wickets and 2 of my players(Brain Themba 120* and Dirk Joyce 111).

Jakester1288

International Regular
I won my first game which was an odi
Nah mate, it was actually just an OD match. It wasn't an international.

then in my first cup match i lost but 7 wickets and 2 of my players(Brain Themba 120* and Dirk Joyce 111).
That doesn't make any sense. I obviously understand that Brain Themba (I presume you are talking about Brian Themba) made 120* and Dirk Joyce made 111, and you lost by 7 wickets.

Perhaps you could work on making your posts a bit more legible and use some better grammar next time.

Also, are you still keen for a friendly when I get knocked out of the cup?

Last edited:

andruid

Cricketer Of The Year
End of Over 93 (1 runs). Walton Wanderers cc: 308-2, runrate=3.31
Gayle 19-5-54-0
Coppinger* 180 (281 balls)
Huddlestone 60 (127 balls)
Last Wicket: Round c. Cooper b. Cavanagh 51 (FOW: 140/2)

2 changes and suddenly my attack is completely toothless :mad2:

EARLOBE

State 12th Man
16/06/2009 Sold Gavin Rich for £5,730,524.
16/06/2009 Sold Jim Tarry for £2,392,920.
16/06/2009 Sold Grady Hussein for £11,267,711.
16/06/2009 Sold Jonathan Wetherall for £104,040.
16/06/2009 Sold Shaka Petty for £5,508,000.
16/06/2009 Sold Brendan Carter-harris for £728,280.
16/06/2009 Sold Eddie Dove for £7,282,800.

Shame all that money is going to waste. Any of you pick one of them up?

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
You wouldn't want to buy a **** player off me for GBP20m by any chance, rather than letting that cash go to waste, would you?? ;)

99*

International Debutant
Selling this cat.

Stuart Sutherland - 18 yo, BT Rating=17,812
LH Batsman, LM Bowler. He is an attacking player with mediocre leadership skills and abysmal experience.
He currently has superb batting form, mediocre bowling form and low fitness.

Stamina: mediocre Wicket Keeping: feeble
Batting: proficient Concentration: respectable
Bowling: proficient Consistency: proficient
Fielding: mediocre

Listed for $0.

Jakester1288

International Regular
Anyone want a player like this?

17 years old, he was my youth pull. I can't fit him in my team at the moment, unfortunately, because my other keeper decided to gun it.

Stamina: abysmal Wicket Keeping: mediocre
Batting: respectable Concentration: worthless
Bowling: feeble Consistency: worthless
Fielding: worthless

I just put him up.

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
When you guys do a sort for batting or bowling for our club sides, it just sorts players by ratings, then squad no or last name, correct. Or does it take into account sub levels/exp/2nds. I was testing it as NT level and based on the information I have about nets and previous training. It does look like it does take into account everything. If it does Jeithoon the No 3 bowler in SL. (Y)

If only his manager rested him at club level and kept him fit for NTs :ph34r: