• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A.F.L Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoggy31

International Captain
Ah, wow put your house on Hawks now. With Drummond out too you can't see the Lions getting up in Tassie. Brown would have to rip them apart, and Black and Power would have to dominate as well.

Yeah he was awesome. Every time he got the ball it was exciting. That grab near the goal square was amazing.

Yeah I really love the way he goes about it. It was visible at Carlton, but he obviously hadn't matured yet.

It depends on how Masten and Notte come on though tbf. I'd still take Judd any day.
Masten wasn't too impressive last night, just checked his season stats - about 90% of his possesions are uncontested yet his disposal efficiency is sitting at 64%. Must've butchered the ball about 5 times in that last quarter.

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
No Adelaide on Sky NZ today, but don't worry, Hawthorn's on. Crazy how its always either an Adelaide or Hawthorn game.

Brisbane well in this game going into the last.

howardj

International Coach
Great win by the Lions.

I think they're with Carlton on level 3 - behind Geelong/Saints (level 1); Bulldogs (level 2)

cameeel

International Captain
Code:
[B][U][I]CW Tipping '09 - Round 11.5[/I][/U][/B]

Simon - 68
Pasag - 67
James90 - 66
Sam_Vimes - 65
Jono - 64
SuperKD - 63  
Cameeel - 63
Clapo - 63
Alternative - 63 
BoyBrumby - 63
Voltman - 62 
Sir B.I - 61
Ausage - 60
Howardj - 60
Heath DS - 58
MikeW - 57
NewZT - 56
DCYE - 55
Josh - 52 (NO TIPS)
Vic_Orthodox - 51
Hoggy - 48
. Awaiting split-round tips from Clapo, Vic_Orthodox, and mikeW

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
Piss poor performance from us, rain or no rain, shouldn't have bothered getting up. Diabolical skills and decision making and Zeibell has a suspected broken leg.

Status
Not open for further replies.