• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Group B - Pakistan, England, Netherlands

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
How come Dimitri Mascheranas didn't play?
And how come no-hopers like Key and Morgan are in the middle order?
And how come we're playing a young leggie in this form of the game?

I know it's daft to get anoyed over 2020 but the lack of brainpower that's gone into picking this side is beyond me.

King Pietersen

International Captain
I'm happy with the selection of Morgan. Key and Rashid are another matter though.

The lack of brainpower continuing with Broad bowling round the wicket when England need wickets. Thats it boys, rule out all but 1/2 methods of dismissal. Genius.

Edit: Thank god for that, over the wicket now.

Edit 2: Oh no, back round. ****.

kingkallis

International Coach
Smits can bat as well, he is no mug with bat!

This performance of NL should pump the other minor teams up as well...

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
HaHa Broad - gets a dodgy wide call and looks like a Sloane Square brat told by his mummy he can't have a biscuit.

Harden the **** up, Princess.