• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Battrick

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Eddie Strydom
Battrick Rating: 39,236 (-318)

Stamina: superb Wicket Keeping: superb
Batting: superb Concentration: quality
Bowling: abysmal Consistency: mediocre
Fielding: feeble

Carl Arnison
Battrick Rating: 12,124 (+613)

Stamina: competent Wicket Keeping: worthless
Batting: competent Concentration: abysmal
Bowling: respectable Consistency: woeful
Fielding: strong

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Titus Hall - 22 yo, BT Rating=19,846
LH Batsman, LH Spin Bowler. He is a destructive player with respectable leadership skills and proficient experience.
He currently has superb batting form, superb bowling form and sublime fitness.

Stamina: mediocre Wicket Keeping: worthless
Batting: proficient Concentration: woeful
Bowling: strong Consistency: strong
Fielding: woeful

Listed for not much. Could be a star all-rounder with the right nets. Would prefer to see him go to a CWer. Early bids appreciated. :)

Adamc

Cricketer Of The Year
When did prize money go up? Just been saved from losing my team because of the 2m prizemoney for finishing first in FC. (y)

Mahindinho

State Vice-Captain
This season I think. Didn't think it was 2 million for FC though.
It is -- FC gives way more prize money than OD, albeit with a different league structure.

I was looking at this yesterday -- for a full list, see BT Help...Rules...Competitions.

Mahindinho

State Vice-Captain
Actually, there's a point -- what do people round 'ere think about the positioning of FC as the premier BT competition?

As a big fan of Test cricket over OD and T20, I love it -- indeed, I've always prioritised FC over the other comps. However, I'm sure others will disagree. I wonder whether BT will lose people over this, who've gone for it in OD but not bothered with FC?

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Well, my new leagues are ****ed. I won't win a game in OD, I have about ten teams at least as good as me, if not better than me in my Div. IV ****ing BT20 league and I'll finish top 2 or 3 in FC.

Welcome bankruptcy, it was good fun playing battrick all these years.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Smitteh on 10/09/2006 said:
Won my cup game easy, but I'm going to struggle to keep my players and not go bankrupt this season.
You can do it again Smittennnn

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Planning to bid on another player very soon, so if someone wanted to help a brother by bidding on Hall (see above), I would be very thankful.

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
All my leagues look quite tough this season. Could finish anywhere from 1st to last in OD and FC. BT20 I should stay up and maybe promote if I go all out. Though with my new FC league and Jeithoon not being able to play much FC or BT20, I might just look to maintain my position and rest players here and there. Need a 6th bowler this season, but don't want to go bankrupt. Tempted to go after Titty, if it wasn't for his temperment.

NT is going to a bitch this season. Wouldn't be surprised if we don't win a game tbh. Need squad depth asap.

Jakester1288

International Regular
Planning to bid on another player very soon, so if someone wanted to help a brother by bidding on Hall (see above), I would be very thankful.
How much? I am in debt, can I get him really cheap? Looking at selling/firing a few players soonish.

Evilhoopler

U19 12th Man
Niall Bangura - 19 yo, BT Rating=7,000
RH Batsman, RM Bowler. He is an attacking player with woeful leadership skills and woeful experience.
He currently has competent batting form, superb bowling form and moderate fitness.

Batting: respectable Concentration: Competent
Bowling: abysmal Consistency: worthless

Gerry Herd - 19 yo, BT Rating=8,144
RH Batsman, RM Bowler. He is an attacking player with proficient leadership skills and feeble experience.
He currently has strong batting form, abysmal bowling form and fair fitness.

Batting: respectable Concentration: feeble
Bowling: respectable Consistency: woeful
Fielding: woeful

Roger Stiehler - 19 yo, BT Rating=8,437
RH Batsman, RH Spin Bowler. He is an attacking player with worthless leadership skills and feeble experience.
He currently has proficient batting form, abysmal bowling form and fresh fitness.

Batting: abysmal Concentration: woeful
Bowling: proficient Consistency: competent

Malcolm Worsnop - 19 yo, BT Rating=14,797
LH Batsman, LM Bowler. He is a defensive player with superb leadership skills and woeful experience.
He currently has superb batting form, superb bowling form and invigorated fitness.

Stamina: mediocre Wicket Keeping: superb
Batting: respectable Concentration: respectable
Bowling: worthless Consistency: worthless
Fielding: worthless

From last week

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
4.Dean Daly - 18 yo, BT Rating=12,175 shortcut
RH Batsman, RFM Bowler. He is a defensive player with proficient leadership skills and woeful experience.
He currently has strong batting form, superb bowling form and sublime fitness.
Stamina: respectable Wicket Keeping: woeful
Batting: proficient Concentration: respectable
Bowling: worthless Consistency: worthless
Fielding: worthless

11.Darius Hyde - 21 yo, BT Rating=61,827 shortcut
RH Batsman, RH Spin Bowler. He is a steady player with abysmal leadership skills and mediocre experience.
He currently has superb batting form, superb bowling form and invigorated fitness.
Stamina: respectable Wicket Keeping: worthless
Batting: worthless Concentration: superb
Bowling: exceptional Consistency: remarkable
Fielding: competent

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Now have two masterful-masterful bowlers. Don't think I'll continue with Knowles's bowling nets.

Jimmy Knowles - 23 yo, BT Rating=103,279
RH Batsman, RFM Bowler. He is an attacking player with mediocre leadership skills and respectable experience.
He currently has respectable batting form, strong bowling form and energetic fitness.
Stamina: strong Wicket Keeping: worthless
Batting: worthless Concentration: mediocre
Bowling: masterful Consistency: masterful
Fielding: mediocre

Greg Stiemmie - 18 yo, BT Rating=12,733
RH Batsman, RH Spin Bowler. He is a cautious player with feeble leadership skills and woeful experience.
He currently has proficient batting form, strong bowling form and energetic fitness.
Stamina: competent Wicket Keeping: worthless
Batting: strong Concentration: proficient
Bowling: worthless Consistency: woeful

Last edited:

Jakester1288

International Regular
How do I set up a friendly and when do they get played?

If I can get a friendly before my first match it would help, just to see who performs and stuff.