• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** IPL 2009

alternative

Cricket Web Content Updater
Yeah, on One HD.

But no wireless in my house atm, so I have to run to my room to comment lol. Hence why I'm an over behind by the time I post.
Ah fair enough. I'm doing it in streams tonight. Finding it real tough as well.

:(:(:(

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
If they get around 150 there's a reasonable amount of scoreboard pressure that can be applied. Looking difficult now though.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Praveen Kumar didn't have a good day, but can't help but think if he stops acting like a prick, he'll be consistently better.

When he's on he's very very good (as his performances in Aust in 2007/08 show). But he gets far too angry at his fielders when he should be thinking about his own bowling.

alternative

Cricket Web Content Updater
Spot on Jono, he was incredible in the Commonwealth Bank series. Praveen along with Saching won us that series.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Kumble's performance here has been very special. Shows again why he has been such a champion over the years.