• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** IPL 2009

Furball

Evil Scotsman
He is talking about ODIs... I believe Sachin will be in there somewhere in that top , perhaps just about getting in, given he is arguably the greatest ODI bat ever... :p
Haha, yep.

Rohit should walk into the T20 side - right now, despite all his obvious class and talent, there's just not the room for him in the ODI side, and I can't see that changing unless Sachin retires, Sehwag becomes crap again, or Yuvraj has a monumental loss of form.

Polo23

International Debutant
Yay, Kallis is injured!!! That's a godsend for RCB, now they can play Ryder in the semi's!!

They will play Ryder....right?

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Can't believe they let blokes like Jaffar get a game ahead of this Pandey guy..

Obviously, it is easy with hindsight but seriously, if this kid never produced shots like that in the nets, I will be very surprised!!!

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Three of the four teams which I have family connections to are in the semis. Awesome :cool:

Watch Delhi win now and piss me off :dry:

But at least Delhi have a cool team.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I'm going for Delhi. Chock full of players I really like (Gambhir, Sehwag, Nannes, McGrath, Mishra) and properly entertaining.

pasag

RTDAS
Delhi was my favorite going in, but I can't root for a team that doesn't play McGrath.
He was fantastic last year, but putting in no effort to train over the year means Delhi just couldn't risk him, especially when you've got Nannes who is doing so well. Bit perplexing they didn't play him when they rested Nannes though.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Mumbai again disappoint. Everyone had such high expectations on them and were writing off last year as an aberration, yet they continue to underperform. Teams like Punjab and Rajasthan can be excused for their decline this season with loss of key players, but there's really no excuse for Mumbai. How they managed to win less games with a better team is beyond me.
Yeah Mumbai under performed big time.

Last edited: