• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** IPL 2009

King Pietersen

International Captain
Pietersen bowled a couple of excellent overs in the IPL and that doesn't turn him into a quality T20 bowler, so 1 good over does not change the fact that Mortaza is a rubbish T20 bowler. Average of over 50 and an economy of almost 10. Biggest waste of $600,000 ever.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Pietersen bowled a couple of excellent overs in the IPL and that doesn't turn him into a quality T20 bowler, so 1 good over does not change the fact that Mortaza is a rubbish T20 bowler. Average of over 50 and an economy of almost 10. Biggest waste of $600,000 ever.
Yeah, screw Bangladesh. One of the biggest moments in Bangladeshi cricketing history, so let's fire up against one of the most likeable blokes in world cricket.

EDIT: I'm not arguing his ability, but it seems poor form to be dissing him when there's a quality match going on, and all of Bangladesh are represented by this one man.

Last edited:

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Mortaza first ball full toss four! Deccan not out of it. and it is a no ball too apparently as a fielder was not inside the 30 mtr circle.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
FOUR! Just 1 to win off 1 now. I don't mind close games but it has been dire the way Kolkata has crumbled under pressure. Why did I even bother watching this game. Gah.