• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A.F.L Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Who said that?

Fraser has been under so much criticism this week. If I had him in my dream team I'd name him captain against the Roos. He will come up fired up.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Even if you had Ablett, who is playing against Melbourne....
Made a critical error in overlooking both Jimmy Boy and Ablett this year :(

Figured I'd pick them up mid-season, and would do with Corey, Selwood, Gibbs and Montagna.

Gibbs and Montagna have served me well, but wishing I spent less on a forward (eg. **** off Cloke and buy Krakoeur) and then spent the extra dough on Ablett instead of Corey.

mikeW

International Vice-Captain
Who said that?

Fraser has been under so much criticism this week. If I had him in my dream team I'd name him captain against the Roos. He will come up fired up.
Brad Scott, ass coach.

Maxwell rekons hes AA atm

Pup_23

School Boy/Girl Captain
Brad Scott, ass coach.

Maxwell rekons hes AA atm
Unbelievable

So Maxwell actually thinks he is in better form than Dean Cox. God Collingwood people make me laugh.

And if Brad Scott really thinks that Fraser and Ryder broke even then he wont be in a job for too much longer. Fraser was pathetic.

Pup_23

School Boy/Girl Captain
Do you guys really blame Maxwell for backing one of his players?
Not at all. He is captain and he has to be seen as supporting his team on field and off. Statements like this does not really help his credibilty though does it? Should have just said he has been very good early in the year and would be in the top 3 or 4 in the league (Rucks).

It is no big deal and i actually think Maxwell is a excellent speaker. I just think i would have chosen my word a little differently. No big deal though.

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
North Melbourne vs Collingwood
Hawthorn vs Carlton
West Coast vs Fremantle
Brisbane vs Essendon
Port Adelaide vs Adelaide
Sydney vs Richmond
Melbourne vs Geelong
Footscray vs St Kilda

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
North Melbourne vs Collingwood - I would have thought that they'd come out firing, especially with Fraser in the gun.
Hawthorn vs Carlton - Hawks getting the microscope put on them. Buddy to amp it up.
West Coast vs Fremantle - rarely been slapped in Derby's recently. Pieced together a good game last week.
Brisbane vs Essendon - Voss will have given his players hell this week.
Port Adelaide vs Adelaide - tend to get themselves up for Showdowns, and after getting embarrassed.
Sydney vs Richmond - Sydney's pressure should be too much for the Tigers.
Melbourne vs Geelong
Footscray vs St Kilda - should be a ripping game.

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
North Melbourne vs Collingwood - Changes For NW - Out : Laidley, In: Gameplan
Hawthorn vs Carlton
West Coast vs Fremantle
Brisbane vs Essendon
Sydney vs Richmond
Melbourne vs Geelong
Footscray vs St Kilda

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Hawthorn vs Carlton
West Coast vs Fremantle
Brisbane vs Essendon
Sydney vs Richmond
Melbourne vs Geelong
Footscray vs St Kilda

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Hawthorn vs Carlton
West Coast vs Fremantle
Brisbane vs Essendon
Sydney vs Richmond
Melbourne vs Geelong
Footscray vs St Kilda

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Hawthorn vs Carlton
West Coast vs Fremantle
Brisbane vs Essendon
Sydney vs Richmond
Melbourne vs Geelong
Footscray vs St Kilda

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
I forgot that Essendon win away from home a lot.

Oh wait.

You may have beaten Collingwood and Carlton, but two weeks ago you lost to the Roos. Hardly a sin tipping against your mob. This may surprise you, but you're not Geelong.

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
Hawthorn vs Carlton
West Coast vs Fremantle
Brisbane vs Essendon
Sydney vs Richmond
Melbourne vs Geelong
Footscray vs St Kilda

Status
Not open for further replies.