• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia vs Pakistan in UAE

four_or_six

Cricketer Of The Year
Only Aussies to do anything with the spinners were Haddin (7 off 14), Watson (22 off 34) and Hopes (11* off 21). Particular crapness from Clarke (4 off 4) and Symonds (1 off 5), with Ferguson (2 off 13) let off for taking into account his inexperience.

Xuhaib

International Coach
Hopefully, the Pak openers are aggressive. Don't want to see Butt bat for 10 overs, not score a run, then get out and give Aus a sniff.
Would be interesting to see how Jamshed handles Brack and Clark, have given up on Butt for long don't reckon he will be international quality ever.

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
You seriously come here to post every time a Qlder does well don't you? :p

Didn't mention Hauritz running out Marsh :ph34r:
Hauritz plays for NSW...:p

I don't have vision, so just jumped on to check the scorecard every now and then.

However, it is clear that Hopes deserves his spot in the side and it is more than justified. The crap he receives on here is a joke.

pasag

RTDAS
Hauritz plays for NSW...:p

I don't have vision, so just jumped on to check the scorecard every now and then.

However, it is clear that Hopes deserves his spot in the side and it is more than justified. The crap he receives on here is a joke.
His batting has been good recently.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
It's more that he doesn't have a place in a full strength Australian side. He's been playing as a bowler for most of the summer, but when he got picked at 7, most people on here were for it. So I don't know what you're getting at. :huh:

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
The p%+@gots on this site who hates Afridi must be mad.
Good bowling Boom Boom
People here only have problems with his batting, I can't really remember anyone claiming that he wasn't a good OD bowler.

Fusion

Global Moderator
I know I’m late to the party but Afridi!! What a bowling performance. Can’t believe I missed it. I’ll be anxiously waiting to watch the replays. Can anyone tell me how Shoaib bowled?

four_or_six

Cricketer Of The Year
I'm not sure if Hopes looks better recently because everyone else has got worse, or whether he really has got better. I actually think he was bowling better last year.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
I know I’m late to the party but Afridi!! What a bowling performance. Can’t believe I missed it. I’ll be anxiously waiting to watch the replays. Can anyone tell me how Shoaib bowled?
Shoaib was ordinary.