• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia vs Pakistan in UAE

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
There's been more than one time I've mentioned it, tbbh.
Different people probably asked you the question.

Most people find Tendulkar aesthetically pleasing. If someone says they don't like his technique, one that is often admired, its natural to ask why.

No one criticised you from what I recall.

pasag

RTDAS
Australia are close to the worst team in the world vs one-day spin at the moment. I had a very bad feeling about us vs Afridi, should have posted it. Another one-dayer, another implosion as soon as spin comes on.

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Wow, Australia really are cack against spin.

Awesome bowling from Afridi and Amjal has got the ball on a piece of string.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Wow.

Afridi owning Aust.

I take back what I said about Australia playing like England against spin. Even England wouldn't be collapsing like this :dry:

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Reckon he's got them talking about his doosra in the dressing room? The only thing I can put that down to, he had to play at that if he wasn't picking them.