• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A.F.L Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Still waiting on tips from 99* and HeathDavidSpeed
No, no, no. I'm sure I said that I was picking all home teams whilst I was on holiday.

Went to watch the Swans vs. Carlton at the SCG. Great last 5 minutes whilst Carlton did everything but score a hatful in the first quarter and it really cost them. Fevola was a bit disappointing.

cameeel

International Captain
No, no, no. I'm sure I said that I was picking all home teams whilst I was on holiday.

Went to watch the Swans vs. Carlton at the SCG. Great last 5 minutes whilst Carlton did everything but score a hatful in the first quarter and it really cost them. Fevola was a bit disappointing.
Right you are, I had written down Howardj as being the one on holiday. My apologies, I'll correct the scores when I post the Round 4 tally.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
See Smitty not being arsed in the Dream Team this year. Disappointing.

Some better teams around tho, even if I've NFI who half of them are.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Averaging 2011.75 pts this year. Rank 2,356 of 247,804 atm.

Happy with my effort so far :)
Fair play. Very fair play, in fact. I've been merde so far. Your average comfortably better than my highest score. Keep getting stiffed by teams not starting as listed.

I actually did better last year when I didn't even know what a ruckman was at the start of the season... :mellow:

Status
Not open for further replies.