• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A.F.L Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

pasag

RTDAS
St. Kilda vs. West Coast
Brisbane vs. Sydney
Carlton vs. Essendon
Port Adelaide vs. Melbourne
North Melbourne vs. Hawthorn
Fremantle vs. Adelaide
Bulldogs vs. Richmond

alternative

Cricket Web Content Updater
St. Kilda vs. West Coast
Brisbane vs. Sydney
Carlton vs. Essendon
Port Adelaide vs. Melbourne
North Melbourne vs. Hawthorn
Fremantle vs. Adelaide
Bulldogs vs. Richmond

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
Geelong Vs. Collingwood
St. Kilda Vs. West Coast
Brisbane Vs. Sydney
Carlton Vs. Essendon
Port Adelaide Vs. Melbourne
North Melbourne Vs. Hawthorn
Fremantle Vs. Adelaide
Bulldogs Vs. Richmond

mikeW

International Vice-Captain
Really rekon we'll beat those hyped up, overrated arrogant ****s tomorrow. Lloyd to kick 4 and our pace to be the vital ingredient.

Judd, Fev, Murphy killed us last year but we still beat em. Watched last weeks game vs Brisbane and there backline is very **** particularly without Jamo.

Gilly Fan

U19 12th Man
Really rekon we'll beat those hyped up, overrated arrogant ****s tomorrow. Lloyd to kick 4 and our pace to be the vital ingredient.

Judd, Fev, Murphy killed us last year but we still beat em. Watched last weeks game vs Brisbane and there backline is very **** particularly without Jamo.
Should be a good game. I hope we do. I'm goin with a mate. Can't wait for Lloyd to answer all the critics!

Lloyd 5
Lucas 4

Bombers by 15 points.

James90

Cricketer Of The Year
Quite the contrary.

I had $10 on Victoria to win the Shield this year at $6.50 whilst in a drunken stupor. Turned out to be the best bet I ever made.

cameeel

International Captain
Verdicts Round 3

Collingwood 1 14 Geelong
St. Kilda 17 1 West Coast
Brisbane 10 8 Sydney
Carlton 17 1 Essendon
Pt. Adelaide 17 1 Melbourne
Hawthorn 11 7 North Melbourne
Fremantle 2 16 Adelaide
W. Bulldogs 14 4 Richmond

. No tips from 99*, HeathDS, Howardj, or Vic_Orthodox

. Alternative, MikeW, Pasag, and Voltman all posted tips for Geelong/Collingwood too late.

Status
Not open for further replies.