• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official India in New Zealand***

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
Celebrating before the umpire even remotely looks like putting his finger up? I expected better from Tendulkar - if that's not trying to coerce the umpire, I don't know what is. Disappointing.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Well that wicket had been coming for a while. Disappointed he couldn't get that 50 though. Maybe wrestled his number 6 position back. Or possibly 7 with McCullum at 6?

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Sachin really should have worked on his bowling a lot more earlier in his career. He could have been a decent fifth option.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Celebrating before the umpire even remotely looks like putting his finger up? I expected better from Tendulkar - if that's not trying to coerce the umpire, I don't know what is. Disappointing.
Why wouldn't you? Warnie was the master. And most bowlers do it to some degree (doesn't make it right obv).

Idiots need to make replays available, so crap like that doesn't happen. There was no edge whatsoever.

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Sachin really should have worked on his bowling a lot more earlier in his career. He could have been a decent fifth option.
I always thought he was woefully underbowled by Ganguly. Azhar used him much more effectively as a bowler.

profernity

U19 Debutant
A refreshed O'Brien, powered by a large dose of fried chicken, to deliver 50 runs only using his crotch, and end the day on 0* after guiding NZ to a famous draw.