• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A.F.L Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
Thought we were in with a shout in the last there, but poor disposal cost us all game, doggies were much cleaner and it showed on the scoreboard. Good to see Swallow going well again though. Laidley is playing Harvey in the forward line too much and we need to get Gibson back in defence or out of the side, he ain't a midfielder. Hansen was pretty good today as well.

Anyway big game next week, we need to turn over the premiers if we are going to be any chance this year.

mikeW

International Vice-Captain
Hurley and Zaka!!!!!!! what a draft.

QUINN!!!!!!!!!!

Had some LOL worthy moments yesterday but i like the kid.

cameeel

International Captain
Code:
[B][U]CW Tipping '09 - Round 2[/U][/B]

Pasag - 12
Voltman - 12
Alternative - 12
James90 - 11
Simon - 11
SuperKD - 11
BoyBrumby - 11
Jono - 11
Sam_Vimes - 11
Ausage - 10
Cameeel - 10
Clapo - 9
DCYE - 9
Howardj - 9
NewZT - 9
Sir B.I - 9
Heath DS - 8
MikeW - 8
Josh - 7
Vic_Orthodox - 7
Hoggy - 5
99* - 3
.Adjusted for 'bonus' points
. Top score for the round was Voltman, with 7/8

Ausage

Cricketer Of The Year
Freo again prove that they are the worst team in the history of worldwide competitive sports.
And yet they still sucker fools like me into tipping them. No more. I think it's the lure that you know Pavlich will have one good game sometime this season.

Now that I've said that they'll come out and win this week, with Pav kicking 6+.

Matt79

Hall of Fame Member
Early doors this season, but is anyone else finding the resumption of full scale saturation coverage off putting. It's amazing the number of column inches and tv and radio minutes dedicated to stories that matter only to members of the footy media. Craig Hutchence's section on the footy show is pathetic and I can't be bothered with Footy Classified this year. Whole media coverage has just become a circus that thinks it's bigger than the game itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.