• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official India in New Zealand***

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
good start by india on the 3rd day....if possible, they should bat on till around lunch on day 4....

oitoitoi

State Vice-Captain
I doubt it will happen but I'd like to see them really put the pedal down and put NZ in just before close, latest mid morning tomorrow.

A big score here for Gambhir and he could move past Jayawardene in the rankings upto no.4. Damn impressive.

Last edited:

OnDrive

Cricket Spectator
From Cricinfo:

Ross Taylor dismissal: Ian Smith said he spoke to Taylor who said he had nicked it down leg. There was a edge. That's why he walked off without showing any signs of disappointment yesterday. Glad, that's cleared up.

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
With rain forecast for day 5 that is a very dangerous idea.
Not if you are winning the series.

Played Gambhir. :) I don't really enjoy watching him bat anymore after he stopped looking like a poor mans Imran Farhat but his had an awesome past 18 months.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
What a ridiculous way to get out lol.

Fair play McCullum. Fair to say Dravid didn't expect that.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Wow, haven't been in this thread for a few days. Had a look at some of the predictions from the pessimistic Indian fans. NZ to score 600 hey? :dry:

Never seen people be so wrong.

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Top batting from Gambhir, walk downs the track to Southee, so next ball Tim bowls it short but Gambhir stays back and just guides him through gully for four.