• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official India in New Zealand***

thierry henry

International Coach
McIntosh/Southee woot!

Actually gave a little yelp of delight there, possibly because I'm on the beers again. May have alarmed some of the neighbours itbt.

Flem274*

123/5
Southee raping Yuvraj.

If we can get the rest out for 250-ish, and avoid a top 3 collapse, we could have a nice two days.

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
So it turns out that Southee wasn't complete rubbish, he was just bowling from the wrong end! Weird.

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
Is it just me or has the ball been swinging a little bit the whole innings, even almost at tea?
Doull was talking about that earlier. He says that because there's so much grass on the pitch, the impact when the ball bounces won't be as damaging, and so the ball will stay in better shape throughout the day.

thierry henry

International Coach
Doull was talking about that earlier. He says that because there's so much grass on the pitch, the impact when the ball bounces won't be as damaging, and so the ball will stay in better shape throughout the day.
yup, heard that, and it's true imo.

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
Surprised Vettori is still bowling Ryder to Yuvraj - would have thought a frontline bowler would have been a better...

OMG totally wrong mid-post! BFJ you're my hero!

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
Yuvraj Singh's Test career should be done after this. I dont believe India has produced a worse test batsman than him.