• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* England in West Indies

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Yeah good comeback. Windies (i.e. Gayle) should play it smart, play out Fred and just destroy the rest.

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Good comeback by England. Ramdin at five shows the Windies haven't got much left. Bravo still feeling his way back in and Pollard has never done anything for me.

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Good to see Jimmy A in at backward point, England's second best fielder after Collingwood tbh
Ravi is a decent fielder and Fred of course is an outstanding slip catcher but Jimmy is one of the best fast bowlers I've seen in the field. Polly was very good.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Hmm, I'm not terribly happy with that, it has to be said:unsure:

EDIT: actually looks okay on the super slo-mo, optical illusion perhaps?

Last edited:

Neil Pickup

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I couldn't see any movement on the rope - nothing conclusive either way: should it be benefit-of-the-doubt to the batsman, or the fact that the TMO had no evidence to overturn the "out" decision?

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Top knock by Bravo, given the Windies something to bowl to. 3 rank balls bowled by Jimmy.

Fred not on the field...