• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official India in New Zealand***

Flem274*

123/5
I see Calkin is the sub fielder? (radio seems to think so). Bats, bowls and wicketkeeps, pity he's probably just going to be a bits and pieces allrounder.

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Wow, due to work and going to the F1 qualies yesterday I managed to miss all the match till now. Probably a good thing. Kiwis just one wicket away from running through this side. Can't see us saving this without an assist from the weather.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Wow, due to work and going to the F1 qualies yesterday I managed to miss all the match till now. Probably a good thing. Kiwis just one wicket away from running through this side. Can't see us saving this without an assist from the weather.
You haven't seen this pitch. They've lost 1 wicket today.

NZ can still win this, but draw favourite here now.

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
You haven't seen this pitch. They've lost 1 wicket today.

NZ can still win this, but draw favourite here now.
Ah, was looking at the SR's really when making my call. Nice to see Gambhir has morphed into an Indian Kirsten all of a sudden :happy:

Just hope I haven't jinxed him.

profernity

U19 Debutant
A tad negative given the pitch, and India's batting today.

biased indian

International Coach
would say draw is just coming into the picture ..have a feeling that bowlers are tireing a little bit martin with second new ball was in the 130-132 range,,,while in first inngs he was consistently touching 140

Flem274*

123/5
This pitch is a piece of ****e. Ironically only that bowling firepower England have forced a result here in the last few tests.

I still think we will win, we should win with two days at them for Gods sake, but as a bowler its getting depressing. Need some swing, come on, start swinging ya bastard.

How long till the new ball?

India batting awesomely here, its flat but still, the cocentration required to bat under pressure to save this test, if they manage it, well done.