• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official India in New Zealand***

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Interesting to hear that the TAB is offering $4.50 on Ryder making 300. I'd probably have a go if it was $8 or more, but $4.50 seems a bit low to me for something that has never been done by a NZer in Tests.

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
As soon as he got to 200, I mouthed at the screen "concentrate, Jesse!". And then... whammo. :(

Despite that, outstanding knock. Chanceless, dare I say?

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
As soon as he got to 200, I mouthed at the screen "concentrate, Jesse!". And then... whammo. :(

Despite that, outstanding knock. Chanceless, dare I say?
Yeah in a sense it's a good thing he was pissed that he got out, even after a really good 200 because it shows how hungry (*cough*) he is. After a little while, I don't think he'll be too upset, though. I only saw a little bit of it but from what I saw, he looked all class. Such a good player.

Flem274*

123/5
I think he gave one pretty tough one. Needless to say, I can see some bully bringing in the First Chance Average for Taylor and Ryder. :(

EDIT: I like the way Ryder is refusing to get out for less than 50 atm, just arrives at the crease, in his two centuries when all hell has broken loose, and put together a gritty but attacking hundred.

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
Yeah in a sense it's a good thing he was pissed that he got out, even after a really good 200 because it shows how hungry (*cough*) he is. After a little while, I don't think he'll be too upset, though. I only saw a little bit of it but from what I saw, he looked all class. Such a good player.
I wonder if he'll get a wee fine from the match referee for his thumping of the turf with his bat. Would be understandable, but a touch harsh all the same.