• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official India in New Zealand***

Flem274*

123/5
I doubt he would have been picked anyway, but I actually think he's injured.
Nope. Got SFA on a falt track at Pukekura Park the other day. You'll be pleased to know CD chased down 448 to win in just over a day against the Canterbury Piechuckers (pick Davidson you dumb ****s). Ingram 166, How 93, Weston 80 odd not out.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Nope. Got SFA on a falt track at Pukekura Park the other day. You'll be pleased to know CD chased down 448 to win in just over a day against the Canterbury Piechuckers (pick Davidson you dumb ****s). Ingram 166, How 93, Weston 80 odd not out.
Yeah I saw the scorecard, but I read a report somewhere suggesting he came out of the game with a calf strain. I'll try to find it.

Flem274*

123/5
Yeah I saw the scorecard, but I read a report somewhere suggesting he came out of the game with a calf strain. I'll try to find it.
You'd love Michael Davidson btw, Left Arm swing bowler like Jimmy. Dark horse for NZ representation imo.

Anyway, this is why we should make the pitch green, the scorecard will be no different for our batsmen whatever the pitch, but we can change the Indian scorecard.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Not watching on TV, and cricinfo is not updating, what on earth is going on?
Through gully, then through the hands of Yuvraj when he poked at a wide one, followed by a good shot, followed by another stupid shot that went above the slips.

Last edited:

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
I thought they have bowled well considering the conditions. NZ have been really dissapointing. I don't understand why they are doing this. They have more quality than this.

Flem274*

123/5
Crowe reckons McIntosh missed it by 6 inches.

If he calls that 6 inches, well, *insert teh small penis joke here*
When Crowe had a cry after the Australian tour he backed McIntosh to the hilt. Now McIntosh is making Crowe look stupid, as I suspected he would. Redmond>McIntosh too.

Flem274*

123/5
I thought they have bowled well considering the conditions. NZ have been really dissapointing. I don't understand why they are doing this. They have more quality than this.
Guptill is the only really reliable player in the top 3, which says a lot for our top 3 with no Flynn. The batting order really starts now, and as I say that Laxman drops somebody.