• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official India in New Zealand***

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Such a horrible decision. Review system FFS. Ruins the game, because you end up talking about it too much and it often affects the outcome of the game too.

oitoitoi

State Vice-Captain
A Doctrove Special to start the test, fantastic...

That said I don't think anyone will mind too much, Mcintosh was batting on a prayer.

Flem274*

123/5
But its McIntosh, who cares? :p

Seriosuly, if McIntosh is allowed a test century, then his right handed semi clone (thats better) Pinga is allowed one too. just one is all I ask for. :(

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
A Doctrove Special to start the test, fantastic...

That said I don't think anyone will mind too much, Mcintosh was batting on a prayer.
I mind TBH, and I don't support NZ. It can ruin careers, and it can change outcomes of matches! I want the right team to win.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Well, perhaps unlikely but you never know how these permutations play out. Sometimes you can look at sea early and then get your eye in.