• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* England in West Indies

SpaceMonkey

International Debutant
Yeah, England have done well to pull this back a bit. Taking wickets and keeping Chanderpaul (somewhat) quiet. Still have to bat well to get this i reckon.

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
That's sort of the point of the game. If you could win without having to bat or bowl well, England might occasionally win games.
Yeah but if it were any other team batting i'd probably see them as a 70% chance to win from here, with England its more like 60-40 in Windies favour (though they continue to handicap themselves by not picking Dave. It was a decent bowling effort but i wouldn't be surprised if, when we lose, there is talk of letting the West Indies get too many, when that really isn't the case

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yeah but if it were any other team batting i'd probably see them as a 70% chance to win from here, with England its more like 60-40 in Windies favour (though they continue to handicap themselves by not picking Dave. It was a decent bowling effort but i wouldn't be surprised if, when we lose, there is talk of letting the West Indies get too many, when that really isn't the case
Nah i'd have England favourites from here. The targets that give them trouble are the ones where it's necessary to take advantage of the opening powerplays. There's enough there to make this particular total IMO.

roseboy64

Cricket Web Content Updater
He's overseeing the building of his house. Managed to suit up for the OD game against England before the T20 though.