• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* England in West Indies

Evermind

International Debutant
England redefine "losing the plot":

Recent overs 1 4 . 4 1wd . 2 | 1lb 4 1wd . 4 1wd 1wd 1wd . . | . 2 2 1 2nb 1 2

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
Should have bowled Jimmy out really given he only had one left, mix the other 3 up with Collie and Masca and then have Broad and Homesick bowl the last 6.

King Pietersen

International Captain
What is the point of having Batty in the side if he's not going to bowl his overs out? I hope Flintoff comes in for him as opposed to one of the quicks. If he's not bowling he offers nothing, so get him out.

oitoitoi

State Vice-Captain
I reckon Colly grounded that, I wish they would show a close-up. This rain is going to hurt Windies charge. God I hate this dibbly dobbly medium pace rubbish, it's so pathetically mediocre and slow pitches like this only reward it.

oitoitoi

State Vice-Captain
I think that when he put his arms out as he was falling he didn't get his fingers between the ground and the ball. You could see when he got back up his fingers were to the side of the ball not underneath. This isn't enough from the Windies, they needed 280 with their bowling attack. If they'd had Benn this might have been enough.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Obviously we have to bat yet, but has been something of a recovery since Sarwan went, tbf.

Ha, & Colly on a hat-trick now!